Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Carly Toyzan: Is there anything else you'd like to add?

There is enough on my website. I have had a lot of interviews done and it is always difficult to repeat the same things again and again. I appreciate quite specific questions one at a time. That works best because I then can let my mind go any direction. Mail-art changes ones life. It has changed mine in many ways because some seamingly unimportant pieces of mail-art made drastic changes in my life and brough me lots of new things. That might happen to anyone that starts with mail-art.....

2 comments:

Ruud Janssen said...

> Hello Ruud
>
> Thank you for adding me to the TAM blog. As I may
> have mentioned before, I
> am a grad student in Columbia, Missouri, USA writing
> an article about mail
> art for our city magazine. I've talked to a few
> local artists, but I'd
> really like to speak to someone who is somewhat of
> an expert on mail art.
> You come to mind. Would you be willing to answer
> several questions through
> e-mail? Please let me know, and if you are, I'll
> send them right away.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> -Carly Toyzan
> www.voxmagazine.com
>

The questions were sent by e-mail and the answers are now published on this blog.

Tanja Vermeer-Vos said...

Why do you like to Interview people?